"A capable, intelligent, and virtuous woman--who is he who can find her? She is far more precious than jewels and her value is far above rubies or pearls. The heart of her husband trusts in her confidently and relies on and believes in her securely, so that he has no lack of [honest] gain or need of [dishonest] spoil. She comforts, encourages, and does him only good as long as there is life within her." Proverbs 31:10-12 Amp
Next Meeting: TBD
Friday, July 27, 2012
Summer Reading
Hi Ladies! Hope you have had a wonderful summer! I set out some summer reading goals in preparation for the coming year... 'Created to be His Help Meet' by Debi Pearl. Awesome book! This really challenged, convicted and sharpened me. Next was 'For Women Ony' by Shaunti Feldhahn. A must read!!! So good! Loved it! Now onto Sacred Influence by Gary Thomas and working on flanging up Philippians 2. I can't tell you how much I recommend these books! I look forward to sharing excerpts at Sacred Key this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment